Your shopping cart is empty!
In order to answer your questions and to keep track of the use of our site, you will need to ask for personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. This information will not be used to submit other offers, product / service information without your consent. Egomaniac.ro undertakes to protect the privacy of its site visitors. No personal information will be passed on to third parties, except for certified partners (eg courier company). The Egomaniac.ro site uses technologies that allow us to collect certain technical information: the public IP address, the operating system used, the type of the browser, and the information about the traffic you have made through our site. All of this information we collect through the site is intended to help improve our services.
SECURITY OF MEMBERS
During the registration process, the chosen password is encoded in real time, and the member is responsible for maintaining its confidentiality, also is fully responsible for all the activities and costs that may arise through its use. Password and personal profile can be changed at any time. The member agrees to immediately notify Egomaniac.ro of any inaccuracies in his or her personal profile, any unauthorized, improper or unlawful use of his or her account, or any other security issue. It is the member’s responsibility to update and make sure that the email address to which the messages are sent is the correct one. Egomaniac.ro is not responsible for any losses, charges, damages, causes of action, costs, judgments, awards, penalties, or charges resulting from non-compliance with the provisions of this document.
The collection of personal data is done in three ways: 1 - directly from the user: when subscribing to the services offered. In order to keep track of the use of the site, you will need to communicate personal information (email, name, surname, address, etc.) 2 - from the server’s traffic report: when you visit the Egomaniac.ro website you provide some information about yourself, such as IP address, visit time, where you came from, visit duration. 3- By cookies: When you visit our site, it is possible to send you a cookie to facilitate the storage and tracking of your preferences.
Your personal data is processed and stored in our system when you request an order using our system. Personal data is stored indefinitely, with the ability to modify or delete it at any time.
PROTECTING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The information collected is very important and therefore confidential. Egomaniac.ro does not provide information collocated to third parties without your express and prior consent. We may provide third parties with general information about sales, site traffic as well as other information, but these statistics will not contain personal data.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the above, Egomaniac.ro will not disclose any personal information about its users to third parties without their prior consent. Egomaniac.ro may disclose personally identifiable information when the law expressly so provides or when such service or information is necessary to protect the rights and interests of Egomaniac.ro. Certain personal information (name, surname, date of birth) may appear on your personal pages and be viewed by third parties. When you provide us with information about another person, you must have her approval to act on her behalf and send us her personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU BE EXERCISED?
In addition to existing rights, you have additional rights from the date of application of the Regulation. Here's the full list of rights you have:
• The Right to Information - You can request information about the processing of your personal data;
• Right to rectification - You may request the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
• The right to delete the data (the "right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by the law;
• The right to restrict processing - you may request restriction of processing if you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by the law;
• Opposition Right - you can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
• The right to data portability - you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or you may request that the data be passed to another operator;
• The right to file a complaint - you can complain about the way of processing your personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
• The right to withdraw consent - in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, the processing carried out before the withdrawal remains valid;
• Additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
You can exercise these rights either individually by accessing your account or simply by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org